Maintenance Manager – Decatur AL
The Maintenance Manager generates and maintains a preventative maintenance program for all plant equipment and facilities; coordinates maintenance and repair for all plant equipment and facilities; coordinates the purchase and installation of new equipment; and schedules the maintenance workforce and daily maintenance objectives.
- Complies with all safety rules for personnel and facility protection as defined in the Plant Safety Manual.
- Working with the Plant Manager, selects and trains maintenance personnel.
- Requisitions all maintenance supplies, equipment, and machine repair parts as needed.
- Keep records on upkeep of plant equipment and repairs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.